Blog 1_Week 3_My autobiography: who am I?

 Hello. My name is Mauricio Valderrama and I am 25 years old. I was born on September 23, 1996 in the city of Talca. During my school years I studied at the Salesian College in Talca and now during my university years I am studying musical interpretation at the University of Chile. My dad's name is Daniel and my mom's name is Sylvia. I only have one brother named Rodrigo. He is the older brother.

My favorite hobby is playing chess, doing physical activity and playing the piano. I also really enjoy traveling and watching movies on netflix. On Sundays I always try to rest, and I like to cook a delicious dinner to end the week.

Comentarios

  1. Very nice hobby playing the chest. I always like it, I played with a friend in the past in a very defensive and boring way, i will like to know more about it.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Your hobbies are interesting, I like chess too, really a lot but I'm not good as a player :/

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I also really like playing chess!
    Do you know the Italian opening?

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 3_Week 6_The story of a photograph

Blog 2_Week 5_Why did you choose this career/study programme?