Blog 2_Week 5_Why did you choose this career/study programme?

Since I was a child I dreamed of being able to make a living from music. Among the many options linked to music and the arts, the one that attracted me the most was to be a piano player. I applied when I was young but for financial reasons I couldn't enroll and study formally at the university. At the time of giving the PSU I enrolled in engineering because I had already retired from music. After two and a half years in engineering, I realized that I didn't like what I was doing and I decided to leave the degree and enter the career of musical performance with a mention in piano. My desire to be a pianist prevailed and made me decide on this career. My experience at the university has been really good, the professors are really good at teaching and the classmates are very friendly. After graduating, I would very much like to dedicate myself to being a piano teacher.

Comentarios

  1. I understand that feeling of not being where you want. It's good that you decided to follow your heart, good luck to you!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. it's great to be a piano teacher! you must have a lot of patience and dedication

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 1_Week 3_My autobiography: who am I?

Blog 3_Week 6_The story of a photograph